|Max. Current:||100mA||Button Material:||Rubber|
|Type:||Meet Customer's Demand||Back adhesive:||3M467/468|
|Humidity:||90%~95%, 240 hours||Storage Temperature:||-40~+80 Degree Centigrade|
High Quality Custom Manufacturer Electrical Rubber Membrane Switch Panel Key
Rubber Membrane Switch Performance Index:
|Circuit rating||35V (DC), 100mA, 1W|
|Contact resistance||10Ω~500Ω (According the trace length and materials)|
|Insulation resistance||> 100MΩ 250V DC|
|Contact bounce||≤ 5ms|
|Dielectric withstand||250VRms (50~60Hz 1min)|
|Life expectancy||flat type ≥ 5 million times, tactile type ≥ 1 million times|
|Actuation force||flat type: 57-284g (2-10 Oz), tactile type: 170~397g (6~14 Oz)|
|Switch stroke||flat type: 0.1~0.5mm, tactile type: 0.6~1.5mm|
|Humidity||40°C, 90% ~95%, 240 hours
1. 10 years' producing history and 10 years' exporting experience.
2. Professional engineering team will offer technical support in development step
of new project.
3. Provide one-stop production and assembly service from custom membrane
switch to PCBA, enclosure, back plate etc.
4. Using high standard mould to assure the products with high quality and precise
5. In-house 100% functionally tested.
Storage Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) to +70°C (158°F).
Storage Altitude: Sea level to 35,000 feet.
Operating Temperature and Altitude: -30°C (-30°F) to +75°C (170°F). Can be
designed to operate in most environments.
Humidity: No delamination after 24 hours at 80°C and 90%RH.
Membrane Switch Main Application:
1. Information application products,
2. remote control,
3. telecommunication equipment,
4. OA equipment,
5. household appliance,
6. medical instruments,
7. measuring instruments,
we manufacture complete line of membrane switches, our experienced Design team are ready to work with you to design membrane switches to meet Your unique needs of your project.